Table of Contents:
- Specific Aims
- What is The Nature of Technology?
- How is Governance a Technology?
- How Did The U.S. Constitution become the U.S. Constitution?
- The Federalist Papers
- James Otis – “Against Writs of Assistance”
- What Threats Did The Federalist Papers and James Otis Illuminate?
- What Modern Threats Does The U.S. Constitution face?
- The Modern Communist Manifesto – “The Constitution in 2020”
- Harvard Law Review – Anonymous Arguments Against The 4th Amendment
- Summary Arguments of Harvard Law Review Articles
- How Important is “Trust” in Economic, International, and Constitutional Law?
- What’s Next?
- The Battle of Ideas
- Freedom of The Press